Thames are official Sales Partners for ‘Norwegian Greentech’ whose BWMS offer:
- A high quality European made system
- Approved and certified by: IMO, Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s, DNV & others.
- Competitive pricing
- Compact, convenient design to fit in limited space
- The lowest power consumption on the market
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Unique, safe and easy UV light cleaning process
- Flexible delivery options (components/complete unit)
- Direct ongoing remote support
- Regular service & spares supplies
The IMO introduced the Ballast Water Management Convention to help prevent the spread of harmful microbes, plants and animals. Untreated water deballasted can devastate local ecosystems.
International sailing vessels need to comply to the D2 standard by 8th September 2024. The D2 standard involves having a Ballast Water Management System, management plan, record book and certificate of compliance.
We encourage owners to act now and beat the expected rush of last-minute orders and installations as the deadline draws closer.
Speak to us today to find out more and obtain your quotation.